Play through a fun Star Wars galaxy that combines the endless customization of LEGO with the epic story from all six episodes of Star Wars. This is the definitive LEGO Star Wars comprising the first two games and expanding them with new characters, enhanced visuals, and more bonus levels than you can shake a lightsaber at.
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2005-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and ® or TM as indicated. LEGO, the LEGO Logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2005-2010 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
* True co-operative multiplayer lets two players enjoy the fun together!
* Unlock more than 160 characters from the Star Wars movies, including 10 characters never seen before in the LEGO Star Wars games.
* Updated graphics mean LEGO Star Wars has never looked so good!
* Lots of surprises and funny moments, trademarks of developer TT Games’ LEGO titles.
* Upgraded Character Customizer lets you create cross-Trilogy “mashup” characters like Han Windu or Lando Amidala.
* Enhanced Force powers for both Jedi and Sith characters, including “Force Throw” and “Force Push”.
* New power-ups scattered throughout all levels of the game.
* Brand new Bounty Hunter missions.
* Intel processor
* Processor: 1.4 Ghz
* OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8
* RAM: 1.0GB
* Free Space: 5.0 GB
* Graphics: 128MB
* Accessories: Keyboard
* The game does not support Intel GMA integrated video chipsets (older Mac minis and MacBooks), but does run on GeForce 9400M graphics cards or better.
* Processor: 2.2Ghz
* OS: Mac OS X 10.6.4
* RAM: 2.0 GB
* Free Space: 5.0 GB
* Graphics: 256 MB
* Accessories: Game Pad
English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano
LEGO Star Wars Saga 1.1.1 Update
1. This is an important update as it adds the long awaited Activation tab to the pre game options window. This allows you to use the serial code found on the back of your game manual to enable DVD free mode! Click on the '?' icon in the Activation tab for step by step instructions on how to activate your serial code.
2. IMPORTANT: If you have lost your manual with your Activation code we would reccomend not upgrading to 1.1.1 as you will be required to enter it before you play again. If you do upgrade by mistake, then please re-install the game from your DVD to continue playing version 1.0
3. New shinier game icon to match up with the App Store relesase of LEGO Star Wars Saga
4. Other minor bug fixes and performance tweaks
Patch courtesy of The Blade and a pre-cracked game application courtesy of TOBW.
The patcher requires internet and that you use the game's auto-update to update it to version 1.1.1.
The pre-cracked 1.1.1 game application is a application replacement. No updating or internet is required.