Get Backup Pro
There are plenty of causes of data loss, including human error and the dreaded hard drive crash. But, whatever the reason, don't let your files fall victim. Get Backup Pro is a powerful utility for creating encrypted backups, and synchronizing folders or computers… All of the right tools to keep your data safe!
● Choose from full, incremental, and versioned backups.
● Encrypt backups using one of four encryption standards (AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, Triple DES) to further protect sensitive data.
● Compress backups to save disk space.
● Back up to CD/DVD, locally mounted devices, or network volumes.
● Drag and drop templates for Address Book, Mail, iTunes, and Documents right to your backup project.
● Break large backups into volumes for easier storage on DVDs and online services.
● Restore backups on any computer without the help of Get Backup.
● Synchronize two folders (or computers) locally or over a network (one-way and two-way).
Whats New in Version 2.5.4
● Due to sandboxing restrictions some functionality has been removed:
- Automatic mounting of volumes during backup or sync.
- Automatic launch of the app for scheduled tasks.
● Solved the problem with several files having identical names and therefore being erased. Now backup archives store the entire file path.
● Added a feature that keeps your Mac from going to sleep until a sync or backup is complete. If put in a forced sleep, all processes are correctly cleared from RAM.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Schedule functionality restored (schedule was previously removed due to SandBoxing requirements).
- Minor fixes.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Fixed the problem with opening backup project content via View Content button.
Extabit | Cyberlocker
Extabit - Datafile - Mirror
DataFile - Extabit
Get Backup Pro - 2.5.4 [Intel/KG]
Datafile - Mirror
DataFile - Oboom
DataFile - Oboom
Datafile - Oboom
DataFile - Mirror - Mirror
Get Backup Pro 2.6.1.dmg