★ ReColor your images ★
You have all the colors and tones under the hand, so pick whatever you like, mix colors and make photos look excitingly different. It’s a unique way to bring new life to the old snaps, made in black&white times.
★ Create stunning “color splash” images ★
Convert color photos to monochrome and reveal the color of specific areas. Select different monochrome layers: (grayscale, vintage, bluetone) or add more drama with special effects.
ColorStrokes™ also features
- Editing tools to enhance your images even further (gamma, contrast, blur, hue, exposure, etc)
- Customized brushes for more precise coloring
- Import images from iPhoto and Aperture
- Export to iPhoto, Aperture or Photoshop
- Share via Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc
- Print images
- Order canvas prints right from the app
ColorStrokes™ is an impressive photo editor and works like a charm with Mountain Lion.
There is even more awesomeness and great tools in ColorStrokes™, but you need to check it to find out.
★★★ If you have iPhone/iPod touch, check ColorStrokes™ for your iOS.
Whats New in Version 2.0
Color Splash Studio is now ColorStrokes (the update is still free)
New name. New tools. And all the colors of the world to let your creativity truly blossom.
- ReColor tool. Pick a tone and apply it on your photo. You can now color your photos as you like and also bring new life to the old snaps from b&w era.
- Special effects to make your photos more dramatic.
- OSX Mountain Lion support
- Significant user interface improvements
- Lightroom 4 catalogs support
- Some minor bugs fixed
What's New in Version 2.1
Hello, thanks for choosing Colorstrokes and meet the new version.
- Enhanced for the new Mac book PRO with retina display
- New coloring algorithm for faster processing and more precise color control
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
*If you have iPhone, check Colorstrokes for iPhone and follow us on Instagram - @colorstrokesrocks. Daily contests, photo projects and awesome prizes.
What's New in Version 2.3
Version 2.3 brings incredible performance improvements and iCloud support.
ColorStrokes is now running on the new algorithm that makes the app at least 2X faster (depends on your Mac parameters). Color processing algorithm has been updated: the color brush works much better and it is even more easier to recolor edges of the objects.
New algorithm for vignette and recoloring.
We've also improved sharing to social media and added Tumblr sharing.
Minor bugs with performance on OS X 10.8 are fixed as well.
What's New in Version 2.4
Happy holidays from Macphun.
This update brings notable performance improvents and bug fixes.
If you like the app, please give us "high five" on the Mac App Store.
Have a great 2015!