Note: Chill Pill requires Fever.
Get Fever at http://feedafever.com
• System-wide Integration: Filling the void where web applications fail, Chill Pill allows you to set Fever as your default RSS reader, change hot keys via System Preferences, get notified when new items are available, and much more!
• Custom Styles: Let's face it, Fever is beautiful.. but everyone has their own style. Using Styles, you can tweak the interface to your heart's desire. All styles are simply CSS files, a modern web standard. Share your styles with other community members on the Conceited Forums.
• Built-in Article Viewer: One of the most requested features, now you can easily browse links in your feeds without having to leave Chill Pill. Reading your feeds just got a whole lot faster.
• Multi-touch Gestures: Two or three finger swipe right over an article to open it in your preferred browser. Two or three finger swipe left to switch lists. Three finger swipe up or down to navigate the list. It's all there, working just like you'd expect.
• Automatic Updating: Don't rely on cron to automatically update your feeds. Choose between various updating frequencies to make sure you always have the latest articles at your finger tips.
• Everything you already have: Since Chill Pill's job is to make Fever better, you have all of the genius of Fever coupled with an even more integrated experience. Yeah, we didn't think it could be this awesome either.
What is Fever?
Your current feed reader is full of unread items. You’re hesitant to subscribe to any more feeds because you can't keep up with your existing subs. Maybe you've even abandoned feeds altogether.
Fever takes the temperature of your slice of the web and shows you what's hot. Learn more about Fever at http://feedafever.com
Whats New in Version 1.4
• Full-screen support in Lion
• Other Lion improvements
• Bug fixes