Whats New in Version 1.2.0
- Open URLs by command double-clicking
- Scrollbars can be hidden when not using the mouse/trackpad
- Key repeat is back
- Drag and drop reflection image in preferences
- Scrolling now works smoothly in background windows
- 256 colors
- Blinking text
- Underlined text
- ASCII line drawing characters
- Set TERM (xterm/xterm-color/xterm-256color) from the preferences
- Better emulation, especially in Midnight Commander
- New Overbright slider that is separate from Glow
- Other monitor properties have been renamed
What's New Version 2.0.2:
* Use the File menu or Command-Shift-P
* Saves PNGs with transparency.
* Works with retina displays.
* A crash related to closing windows has been fixed.
* Typing in a disconnected terminal now works properly.
* Improved stability with the following graphics cards:
o Intel HD 3000
o ATI Radeon HD series